Welcome to KappaKapps

Buy Clackcap (NEW)



Revolutionizing Keyboards

Since 2015, KappaKapps has supplied mechanical keyboard enthusiasts with fancy keycaps to decorate their keyboards with. We try our best to keep everything in stock, so when you need a keycap you get a keycap.

Feel free to contact us through social media or the methods listed below!

3830 Valley Centre Dr., Ste 705-515
San Diego, CA 92130
(619) 800 - 1127


What are mechanical keyboards?

Mechanical keyboards are keyboards that have individual switches that send keypresses to the computer when you press on them. They are often times much higher quality than typical keyboards that use rubber membranes instead of individual switches. Mechanical keyboards often times are either clicky, tactile, or linear. The most common type, manufactured by Cherry, is called the Cherry MX keyswitch, and features a stem that is shaped like a +. Our keycaps are held by friction to the + on the switch. For more info on mechanical keyboards, please visit the Reddit Mechanical Keyboard wiki: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/wiki/index

What keycaps are compatible with my keyboard?

We currently only offer keycaps compatible with Cherry MX keycaps. However, there will be support for Topre, Alps, and Buckling Spring later on.

How much stock do you have on hand?

For competitive reasons we do not reveal our stock, however know that we try our best to make sure that everything is kept in stock and ready to be shipped to your doorstep.

Do you ship internationally?

We ship everywhere on the planet, with economy, express, and expedited shipping.